7.04.2008

4th of July

Hey everyone! Happy 4th!! If you didn't know already, I love the 4th of July.
There is so much going on that I didn't have time to make a big fancy cake.

Here's the cupcakes that I threw together.
This is the first time I have tried 3 colors in one bag
cupcakes. My daughter thinks they turned out great!
She likes anything that tastes good. ;) She was a great help. She's my little baker!!


We had some family over to celebrate. Grilling is our tradition. :)
Hot dogs and bugers, the Southern standards. We hope you all have a great weekend. Keep it safe and have a blast!

9 comments:

Tanya said...

Love your cake and those cupcakes look so yummy! Almost too pretty to eat :)

Kerry McKibbins said...

Those look great!

Kelly said...

Gorgeous! I'm sure they were delicious :)

. said...

Yum! I hope you saved one for me lol.

Hoskins Family said...

Oh My your cake and cupcakes look so yummy. I love all your crafts!

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Your cake almost looks like a top hat on that board. Very cute!

MediMonsters said...

The cupcakes look wonderful!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth. That cake was good. I know you think it was easy but I couldn't have made it. Good job!