1.16.2009

Wedding invites

Here are some fun wedding invitations I've been working on. You can't really see the watermark dragonfly with white glitter but I promise it is there. My buddy Lyndzie is getting married!!! Over the next few months there will be many posts about crafts for her wedding.  : )

For some reason this is a horrid picture. ?? I think I had the settings wrong on my camera. Anyway, you get the point. I printed the white cardstock, punched the hole, put eyelet holes in to thread the ribbon through and then stamped with versa. Hope you like it!

18 comments:

Sharon said...

When I clicked on the picture to enlarge, I could see the beautiful dragonfly.

thescrapmaster said...

Pretty! How kind of you to make these for her!!

~Samantha

Joanne Travis said...

LOVE the black, white, and red. This is so beautiful and elegant!

Unknown said...

great wedding invite. I've been working on some as well, but havent finished them yet. but urs are cute ;)

Vicki Burdick said...

awesome!

Ann said...

Beautiful! I love the color combo!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful - simple but very classy. I'm sure they'll love it.

Tammy said...

Very pretty

Sarah Coggins said...

Those are gorgeous! I love the monogram and ribbon on the side. :)

*Sally* said...

Oh beautiful!

Darlene said...

These are beautiful! Great job!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a wonderful invitation! Elegantl design.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is a lovely invitation. I like the dragonfly (yes, I can see it) and the way you punched the hole to expose the monogram letter.

Anjou Krelovich said...

Very elegant! Love the colors and design. You're a wonderful friend to help with these!

Scrap-Happy Mama said...

Beautiful fabulous invites! Love them. I just finished up wedding invites for my little sister's wedding. The dragonfly is just visible with the glitter in the photo, absolutely beautiful. Love your blog.

Anonymous said...

Very classy - nice job!

Anonymous said...

i'd have to say that these invitations are freakin amazing!! whoever picked out the design has great taste!!! lol love ya! ~lyndzie

amanda said...

Great invite. I plan on doing my own invites for our wedding this year, and I quite like that design.