These have been popping up every where and I just love them. Okay are you ready to make them?
1. Punch out 5 scallop circles.
*Optional: Ink or spray the pages before punching them.
2. Put a brad though all 5 layers.
3. Starting with the layer on top (head of the brad), grab it and scrunch it into the middle. Yes, scrunch is a techinical term lol.
4. Now just do that to the next 3 leaving the bottom one alone.
5. Gently spread the layers back from the center to reveal the brad again. You're done. Stick it to your projects. Isn't that cute?!