3.05.2010

5 Minute Unity Candles

Unity candles are usually frilly, which did not suit this wedding at all. No lace, no beads... This is a 5 minute untiy candle set using a pillar and two tapers. The candles are simply wrapped with the matching ribbon and have a crystal monogram layered right on. Anyone can do this. You can use double sided tape or hot glue for the ribbon.

Just thought I'd share as an idea for inexpensive and non-froo froo wedding stuff. I wish I had this picture in color but that wedding was a while back. Eh, you get the idea. :)

1 comment:

Jodene said...

I just followed your link from a post on SCS ... and WOW! I can't believe how multi-talented you are, I am so jealous! I love your cards and papercraft projects, and am just in awe of your cake making skills - absolutely beautiful! Now I am off to make a cuppa so I can sit and look through all of your gorgeous projects.