12.24.2009

Peanut Butter Snowflakes

More food?! Yea, it's that time of year. These are an adapted family peanut butter ball recipe.


1 1/3 cups of crunchy peanut butter
1 1/2 cups of softened butter
1 pound of powdered sugar

Mix until creamy, I use my kitchen aid. Roll the dough out and you can make them into balls or cut them into shapes.

Melt one package of chocolate bark or whatever chocolate you have on hand.
Once they are cold and firm melt chocolate and drizzle or dip with it. I also dusted powdered sugar over them after the chocolate cooled.

My little girl did these. She really likes drizzling chocolate.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Hope you all have a safe and fun holiday.

6 comments:

Uma Mageswari Preve said...

The cookies look yummy! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa said...

Those look so good and the last thing I need right now is more sugar!

Jaspere said...

They look delicious!

Sara said...

looks yummy!

Gina Lindsay said...

My husband LOVES peanut butter and I am always looking for new recipes for him. These look delicious! Best wishes in the New Year!

Wingnut said...

They look really neat! A big hit I'm sure!