7.21.2009

Hi readers!

UPDATE: I just got a call about my laptop.    :`(     I was informed that my files are unable to be saved.  I lost everything.    :((     It's okay though, all my daughter's pictures were on my external hard drive. I can not wait to get all my programs back up and running so I can share the things I have been working on.  Note to readers: If you have priceless pictures or files on your computer back them up on CD or a hrd drive or something.

I know I haven't updated. It's been a rough couple weeks. My beloved laptop and I had an argument and I lost. She, yes it's a girl, is being repared and I should have her back very soon. In the mean time I have some things to share:

I uploaded the Micheal's 40% off coupon to my twitter. Hop on over there, even if you don't have an account, and save that coupon.

I was featured on Tip Junkie too. A huge thanks to her for adding me!
New crafts and tutorials coming as soon as my precious laptop is returned to me. Hopefully I don't have to lose all my files and start over. Keep your fingers crossed for me. :)

If you've updated lately or you have a link to share please post it in comments. I would love to see what you've been up to!

5 comments:

Geek Details said...

YAY! Post a demand and have it met. It's amazing!

Sorry to hear about your laptop biting the dust. Hopefully it can be restored with minimal loss of files.

I'm still working on painting dishes ( http://geekdetails.com/blog/?p=1365 ) but I'm hoping to post photos of my oldest son's room. He's been doing the decorating almost entirely by himself and he has good taste

The Mama Monkey said...

Bless your heart! I hope she comes back and learns to behave herself! :)

linda said...

I love your blog and love the ideas that you post

Brandy said...

Oh I'm so sorry your poor girl couldn't be saved!! Mine poor gal died in Feb or March and my super fantastic hubby went out and bought me a top of the line new one! Seriously, I thought he was going to cry that I was getting the new laptop and he now had "the old one". :)

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Sorry to hear about your laptop. Mine crashed about the same time. Something w/ the "volume" system. THANKFULLY my guy was able to get everthing back for me. But now, I've got to get an external hard drive for backups. Don't want to go through that again. Maria