12.06.2013

Just a little reminder of the beach

The weather here in AR is starting to get a little ugly and we need something cheerful to do. While digging through my craft room I came across some tins left over from the advent calendar I made a couple years ago. They already had magnets glued to the back. So, then I began wondering what we could do with these.

I remember coming across someone using them as little miniature round shadow boxes. Who knows where this idea originated so I can't quote the source but my daughter really got into the idea!

Once we picked the pictures and printed them, all that was left to do with add some sand and sea shells we found at the beach. I used a little E6 glue to put the lid on. We don't usually have things on the fridge, because I'm a bit of a neat freak but we love this little magnets and it puts a smile on my face whenever I walk by it. Just a little reminder of the amazing vacation we had this year in Destin, Florida.

We hope you are inspired to grab a kiddo and do a  fun 10 minute craft with them. :) Happy crafting!

No comments: